Saturday, January 6, 2018

BringerPet Fleece Blanket Product Review

To say that I love my furry babies would be a huge understatement.  These amazing animals are my entire world (plus my husband).  I love to share photos and stories with friends, family and essentially anyone who will listen.

It only stands to reason that I would want to show off my precious pets by placing their photos on numerous products.  From t-shirts to playing cards and custom plush, I love to immortalize their adorableness.

That is when I discovered BringerPet.  This up and coming business hosts a group of super talented artists who create gorgeous customized products that feature your pet as a hand-made cartoon.

How does it work?  First, head to their website at:  www.bringerpet.com.  Then simply select the desired product, upload your favorite pet photo and then prepare to be amazed! 

I selected the 50 x 60 Ultra Soft Super Plush Fleece Blanket.  I was completely blown away!  Hope looks beyond adorable as a cartoon.  I loved that I had the opportunity to choose the background color.  Her image really pops against the light blue background.



Hope looks stunning!



The quality of the blanket is unbelievable.  I can honestly say that this is the softest blanket that I have ever owned.  The description is true to its word.  The material is ultra-soft and super plush. 

Being the proud pet parent to five rescue dogs, the extra-large size is a must.  My whole pack can snuggle with me under its incredible softness.  Hope also took an instant liking to the blanket.  After a few sniffs, she immediately began to burrow and promptly fell asleep.



Hope checks out her new blanket.





"Yep, it looks just like me!"




I would highly recommend BringerPet to animal lovers of all ages.  They even have a special section on their website offering products specifically for children.  Their products will make fabulously unique gifts for the pet parent in your life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment